Two Degrees Awarded
- M.Sc. in Logistics Management from NIDA, Thailand
- M.Sc. in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (SCM) from University of Hull, UK
Two master degrees in 2 years.
Admission: Around June– August
Semester begins January next year.
English requirement: IELTS 5.0
- LM English Course Fee 1,200 THB/credit
- GSAS Technology Service Fee 400 THB/(regular semester); 200 THB/summer
- GSAS Special Activity Service Fee 10,000 THB
- Preparation course 8,100 THB
- UK Course Fee approximately 15,000 GPB (entire 1 year in UK)
1st semester in Thailand (Jan-May)
- 5001 Data Analysis and Decision Models
- 6001 Inventory Management
- 6002 Warehouse Management
- 6003 Transportation and Distribution Network Management
- 6004 Supply Chain Management
2nd – 3rd semesters in UK (Aug-Dec, Jan-May)
- See details at Hull University Business (HUB) School, University of Hull, UK website
- M.Sc. Logistics and SCM from University of Hull, UK can be completed in one year (2 semesters)
- Courses are designed to cover some topics from professional certificates, e.g., CILT and CIPS.
4th semester in Thailand
- Independent study
- Comprehensive exam
M.Sc. Logistics Management from NIDA requires 37 credits. 15 credits are offered by NIDA, Thailand. The rest of 22 credits are done in UK and must meet certain requirements of the NIDA program. Independent study project or master thesis is required. It can be an extension from the project/thesis done in UK.