Preliminary Course (3 credits)
- 4001 Mathematics and Statistics for Logistics Management
Foundation Courses (12 credits)
- 5001 Data Analysis and Decision Models
- 5002 Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- 5003 Management Fundamental for Logistics Personnel
- 5004 Information Technology for Logistics Management
Core Courses (12 credits)
- 6001 Inventory Management
- 6002 Warehouse Management
- 6003 Transportation and Distribution Network Management
- 6004 Supply Chain Management
Elective Courses (9 credits)
- Customer Relationship Management
- International Logistics Management
- Project Management
- Business Forecasting
- Supply Chain Risk Management
- Logistics Simulation
- Revenue Management
- Other related courses
International Logistics Seminar (1 credit)
Independent Study (3 credits) or Master Thesis (12 credits)
If a master thesis is completed, then no elective courses are required.
Total 37 credits are required
Students need to pass preliminary courses as required by NIDA or the program, if they have insufficient background knowledge.
Block Course Schedule
12 hours weekly: Thursday 13:00-16:00, 18:00-21:00 & Friday 9:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00
Required courses can be completed within one year, specifically two semesters and one summer.
In each academic year, the first semester starts in August, and the second semester in January of the following year.
- Semester 1 (Aug-Dec): 5002, 5003, 5004, Elective1, 4001
- Semester 2 (Jan-May): 5001, 6001, 6003, 6002, 6004
- Summer (Jun-Aug): Elective2, Elective3
Tuition & Fees
|Description||Regular Semester||Summer Semester||Entire Program|
|NIDA Tuition Fee for Regular Student||4,000||2,000||14,000|
|NIDA Technology Service Fee||700||–||2,100|
|GSAS Technology Service Fee||400||200||1,400|
|GSAS Special Activity Service Fee||5,000||2,000||17,000|
|Registration Fee*||2,700 THB/credit||99,000|
*Registration Fee: 2700 THB/credit = 1,500 (NIDA) + 1,200 (LM English Course Fee) THB/credit
- Full scholarship
- Partial scholarship (partially exempted from NIDA registration/credit fee)
- Proof that you have awarded a four-year bachelor’s degree from a regionally-accredited institution
- English proficiency score, e.g., TOEFL or IELTS (Other standardized test scores, e.g., GMAT and GRE are not required, but encouraged.) NIDA provides the English test (NIDA TEAP) at the beginning of every month; see details at the Graduate School of Language & Communication website.
- TOEFL (paper-based test) 510
- TOEFL CBT 180
- TOEFL IBT 64
- NIDA TEAP 660
- IELTS 4.5
- CU-TEP 68
English proficiency score is not required for applicants, who are native English speakers or have obtained their bachelor’s and/or master’s degrees not more than five years from international academic institutions where English was the language of instruction and study.
Admission deadline: June 22, 2018.
See announcement for details, NIDA-LM-admission-announcement-2018-01-v2. Semester starts August 2018.
Application form can be downloaded at NIDA Educational Service Division website.